- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (sometimes called “The Coffee Bean”) is a brand of high-end coffee stores. Born in Los Angeles in 1963, the Company was founded by Herbert and Mona Hyman.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has international presence in 27 nations with more than 1000 outlets. In Vietnam it owns 15 stores in total, 13 stores located at HCMC and the others in Hanoi. We have a tendency to open more stores located in other cities such as Da Nang, Nha Trang… in the near future.
- CBTL Core Values
We believe in these fundamental truths that guide us through our daily lives at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: F.R.O.T.H
- Friendliness: with each other and our customer
- Respect: each other’s values, opinions and individual diversity
- Ownership: because we are proudly entrusted with the responsibility
- Teamwork: because we achieve success by working together
- Honesty: because we are truthful to each other and to ourselves.
- IFB Holdings
IFB Holdings as the company owns the brands of food and beverage field with headquarter in Singapore. It came to Vietnam in 2006, with two well-known brands all over the world: Viet Café Trading Limited Company and Subway Trading Limited Company.
Vision: Always raise and develop as a leading company in F&B field in Vietnam
Mission: To provide good customer experience through quality of products and excellent services